a cloud-based AI solution to quantify disease-specific brain structures on MR and CT
icobrain ms objectively assesses lesion dissemination in space and time by:
- detecting, quantifying, and tracking the evolution of FLAIR white matter hyperintensities, T1 white matter hypointensities and contrast-enhancing T1 hyperintensities to evaluate disease activity,
- reporting the FLAIR lesion distribution following the McDonald criteria (juxtacortical,periventricular, deep white matter and infratentorial).
icobrain ms provides precise and relevant brain volume change metrics by:
- tracking annualized brain volume changes for whole brain and gray matter to evaluate disease progression,
- comparing brain volumes and volume changes to an age-and sex matched normative reference population.
icobrain dm uncovers abnormality patterns by:
- reporting sensitive brain volumetrics to allow the early detection of Alzheimer and other diseases causing dementia; whole brain, ventricular, and
- quantifying and tracking cortical brain volumes and asymmetries to help with the differential diagnosis of the most common dementia types; frontal, parietal, temporal, occipital, and hippocampal cortex,
- comparing volumes and volume changes to an age-and sex- matched normative reference population,
- visualizing abnormality patterns in an intuitive volume signature.
icobrain ep uncovers abnormality patterns by:
- comparing hippocampal asymmetry to an age-and sex matched normative healthy population,
- assessing juxtacortical abnormalities indicative of cortical malformations,
- comparing volumes and volume changes to an age-and sex- matched normative reference population.
icobrain tbi for CT uncovers mass effects by:
- detecting, quantifying, and classifying hyperdensities; epidural, subdural and intra-parenchymal,
- assessing the ventricular and cisternal CSF spaces and ventricular asymmetry,
- measuring midline shift,
- visualizing CSF space patterns in an intuitive bull’s eye graph,
- comparing volumes to an age-and sex matched normative reference population.
icobrain cva allows the quantitative assessment of tissue perfusion by:
- reporting the volume of core and perfusion lesion by quantifying Tmax abnormality and CBF abnormality together with the mismatch volume and ratio,
- providing an AIF/VOF graph with information on the correctness of the selected arterial input function and the quality of the report,
- providing insights into the perfusion state of the tissue through perfusion maps.